Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cocktail Club



While I am fine with your everyday, ok to wear jeans kind of parties (I do throw them myself), I love a good "dress up" cocktail party. Enter our Cocktail Club Christmas party. It was hosted by Sarah & Brad and Andrea & Lynn who had the foresight to host it at Blue 5. Smart idea - no set up, no clean up!

Tim, in the festive attire mood, wore my favorite seasonal pants:


And while it is normally a problem reserved for women, found he was not the only one!


You know people are bringing it when more than one pair such pants makes an appearance.

But anyway, it was a great party - though I was a little alarmed at the number of conversations that involved Justin Beiber. He is, it appears, everywhere. We had a great time, stayed out too late and I was certainly cursing my festive shoes by the night's end.

I didn't think about it until today but this month is the 10th anniversary of the Cocktail Club. I went back in my archives to find a picture of the original group but back in the day didn't even have a digital camera  yet! Anyhoo, this was a perfect party to toast to 10 years of friendship and many more to come!

1 comment:

sarahanneblum said...

What a nice post!!!